Life @ Rewise
A company is only as good as its talent pool. We have a great team of people who believe in and live by our vision. Our unique work culture fosters and encourages creativity, productivity and innovation.
There are certain fundamental beliefs and principles which guide our work culture. Here they are in no particular order
- You have to be in love with what you are doing.
- There is no such thing as second best. The word ‘best’ has no room for ambiguity.
- The thing we hold in highest regard is INITIATIVE. This is no small word. Take self initiative in everything.
- People who demonstrate initiative will be the ones to grow the fastest.
- If you want to change something, get up and get it done.
- People make mistakes. It is not important to dwell on the mistake, but rather on the corrective action taken to ensure the mistake does not repeat again.
- This company belongs to YOU. Treat it that way. Keep that in mind in all your actions.
- Work smart.
- Innovate. Think out-of-the-box. At ReWise , we encourage creative solutions.
- Wear whatever you are most comfortable in.
- Academics and hard work play a certain role, but in the end Performance and Productivity are what count.
- Compete with yourself everyday. Comparisons with others are irrelevant. What is relevant is how much better you are today as compared to yourself yesterday.
- READ in your free time. We cannot emphasize enough how important this is. Books are the best way to gain knowledge and we have many of them. If you need a book that is not in our library simply order it through the front desk.
The above tenets are very important to us and our organization. If you find anything in your daily work routine that contradicts the fundamentals laid out in this document, change it, or bring it to our attention. Live by the principles above. Read them frequently. Reinforce them amongst your team members, colleagues, superiors, subordinates as often as you can.
Interested in working for us? Drop in a mail with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org